Fingerprint authentication is available for customers registered for QNB Mobile Banking with an:
- iPhone with Touch ID fingerprint support (iPhone 5S and newer models)
- iPad with Touch ID fingerprint support (iPad Air 2/iPad Mini 3 and newer models)
Note: To use fingerprint authentication, your smartphone or tablet need to registered in QNB Mobile Banking with your username and password.
Features and Benefits
- Login to QNB Mobile Banking with Username and Fingerprint (or Password)
- SMS notifications from successful and unsuccessful logins
- Fingerprint Biometric authentication can be enabled/disabled from QNB Mobile Banking or from the device itself
- If the Fingerprint Biometric authentication fails or is disabled, you can still login with your Username and Password
How to enable or disable the Fingerprint Biometric Authentication?
To enable fingerprint authentication for QNB MB on your device, just follow these steps:
- Once you have logged in and registered your smartphone or tablet, the App will offer to enable your fingerprint biometric authentication, provided your iPhone or iPad supports fingerprint authentication (Touch ID) and you have previously enabled and setup the fingerprint authentication on your device. In case you Skip the process, later on you can enable the fingerprint authentication on under ‘More/Settings/Fingerprint Authentication’ menu.
- Confirm the fingerprint enablement, read and accept the QNB Mobile Banking App Terms and Conditions and allow it to access your fingerprint stored on your device (Touch ID) to use as an alternative for your password.
- Once you set up the fingerprint authentication from the next login, you can use your fingerprint authentication as an alternative of your password. Make sure the fingerprint authentication (Touch ID) is enabled on your iPhone or iPad (under ‘Settings/Touch ID & Passcode’ menu.
To disable fingerprint authentication for QNB MB on your device, just follow these steps:
- Login to QNB MB, select More/Settings/Fingerprint Authentication, then disable it.
- Disable the Touch ID authentication on your iPhone or iPad itself under Settings/Touch ID & Passcode menu.